|décédée à 73 ans, 4 mois, et 12 jours|
MEY Barbara (SOSA : 2231)
MEY Jacob (SOSA : 4506)
MEY Jacob (SOSA : 4462)
MEY Magdalena (SOSA : 2253)
MEY Viox (Fiacre)
MEYNOLD Johann Jacob (SOSA : 1108)
MEYNOLD Johann Jacob (SOSA : 554)
|Lors de son premier mariage, il était manant, lors du deuxième, bourgeois.|
MICHELI (PHILIPPI) Margaretha (SOSA : 965)
MICHEL Esther (SOSA : 517)
MICHEL Jacob (SOSA : 4136)
MICHEL Jean (SOSA : 2068)
|Est venu en 1639 à Bischwiller|
MICHEL Jean (SOSA : 1034)
MICHELS Margaretha (SOSA : 483)
MILLER(MUELLER) Henry D.
|Heinrich Mueller (afterwards anglicized to Henry D. Miller - there is noclue about what "D." stood for) was born in Burgsinn, Bavaria on 23 May1829 to Johann Wilhelm Mueller and Margaretha Hofmann, the fifth of eightchildren. We don't know the circumstances of his early years or reasonsfor his emigration, but he arrived on board the ship, "Connecticut", fromHarve, France to New York on 23 Feb 1850 at the age of 20. He listedhimself as a farmer on the passenger list. He married Caroline Dambacherin Marion twp, Beaver Co in 1853. We don't know but probably throughsome connections, Henry took employment as a hired hand on the farm ofNicolas Dambacher, and he married the boss's daughter. Thereafter, heand Caroline remained close to and farmed with her parents. In twotransactions in 1861 and 1862, Nicolas bought 138 acres of land in Butlertwp. and the Dambacher and Miller families moved there. Nicolas andBarbara deeded their Butler twp. land to Henry Miller in 1866 in returnfor a written agreement by Henry to take care of his in-laws in their oldage - just a little surprizing, considering that Nicolas was only 56 andlived another 20 years. Henry and Caroline were members of St. Mark'sLutheran church in Butler; the baptism of three of their children,Caroline, Margaret, and Catherine, are recorded in the surviving churchrecords.|
After Henry's death in 1891, the family continued to live in the familyhome. Daughter, Mary, and her husband, Harry Bauer, lived nearby,probably in the old home of the grandparents (Nicolas and Barbara). OnApril 1, 1899, five of the seven surviving heirs of Henry sold theirinterest in the property (99 acres) to their brother, Henry WilliamMiller, for $1000 (BC Deed record Book 183, p. 443). In the same month,the remaining forty acres were conveyed to Mary and Harry Bauer. Stillin the same month, Henry conveyed an undivided half-interest in the 99acres to his brother Adam. The brothers sold the farm to George Deer in1907; subsequently Deer's widow sold it to George Bayer in 1940. TheBauers sold their piece in 1911. There is no evidence that these landsbecame Alemeda Park.
Retour à la page d'accueil
Ces pages ont été créées par Oxy-gen version 1.32v, le 09/12/2004.